Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A New Adventure!

Untitled ( Section One) 42' X 10 yrds, Ink, rapidograph on Rives BFK. 2009



Untitled ( Section One) detail, 42' X 10 yrds, Ink, rapidograph on Rives BFK. 2009




Untitled ( Section One) detail, 42' X 10 yrds, Ink, rapidograph on Rives BFK. 2009


So, I have a roll of Rives BFK 42' X 10 yrds. Can I draw one continuous drawing? That's the plan. I'm super excited to start a New large scale drawing! Everyday I draw on this thing I will post images of the new sections! My original idea was to have a tripod and take photos every time I drew, however I lost my attachment to my tripod. So, now this drawing will be updated at the end of everyday! Come back to check up on the new sections!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome idea Nate!

    Good luck - I'm excited to see it :)

    ReplyDelete